USPS Hold Mail Service
If you’re going away for a while and don’t want your packages to be delivered now then you can take advantage of USPS Hold Mail service. The United States Postal Service keeps your important mail and packages safe at the local Post Office from where you can collect at the time you return. The USPS user can schedule the service up to 30 days in advance before moving.
There are certain steps with terms and conditions which must be followed and satisfied if you want to take benefit of the US Postal Service Hold Mail service. Now, if you are unaware of this service or want to learn How To Use USPS Hold Mail service then this post will help you to complete your task.
There are various ways through which a user can use USPS Hold Mail Request Services. A user who wants to use USPS Hold Mail request service can request online at holdmail.usps.com/holdmail, can request completing the USPS PS Form 8076, or by calling USPS Hold Mail Phone Number at 1-800-275-8777. (Detailed steps and instructions to complete a request for the USPS Hold Mail service have been shown below with steps and guidance).
Check USPS Hold Mail FAQs before you proceed to submit the request and get confused.
USPS Hold Mail Request Online
Step: 1- Open any of the browsers in your Computer or device and visit USPS Hold Mail Request Website at holdmail.usps.com/holdmail.
Step: 2- The USPS Hold Mail Service page will be open in the new tab. The users have to enter their personal details including following details to check if USPS Hold Mail is available for your address. Enter the following details as required and instructed
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- ZIP Code
- Phone Number
- Email Address and Click on an option available to “Check Availability”.
Step: 3- If USPS Hold Mail service is available at your address and you have entered the correct information then you will be asked to choose the dates in which you want to hold your packages and mail.
Step: 4- Select appropriate dates from when to when you want to use the USPS hold mail service.
Step: 5- In the end, select how you would like to receive your held mail and packages after you return to the delivery address. A user can also add delivery instructions to receive the packages later.
Step: 6- Review once and click submit option and the United States Postal Service Hold Mail Request will be submitted at the same time.
How to Hold USPS Mail through other ways?
- Submit a hold mail request by completing PS Form 8076 by visiting any of the nearby local Post Offices.
- Download USPS PS Form 8076 used to hold mail or get it from visiting the nearby post office and submit a request to hold USPS Mail.
- Dial USPS Hold Mail Phone Number at 1-800-ASK-USPS or 1-800-275-8777 and submit a request to hold mail through the phone.
USPS Hold Mail Phone Number & Customer Service
- Call USPS Hold Mail Help Phone Number at 1-800-344-7779 seven days a week, including holidays 7:00 a.m. ET to 11:00 p.m. ET.
- Email your request to [email protected]. Give details about your name, address, and phone number in case our technical support personnel need to ask additional questions.
Hopefully, this post was helpful for you to submit the USPS Hold Mail Request and enjoy your journey without worrying about the USPS Packages. If you still have any troubles or difficulty in submitting the USPS Package Hold request then comment below or check our site post “USPS Hold Mail FAQs” and get help here and now.