If you want to Submit USPS Hold Mail Request now then visit How to use USPS Hold Mail now.
USPS Hold Mail FAQs
- How to hold USPS Mail?
There are three ways to submit USPS Hold Mail Request
1. Submit USPS Hold Mail request online at holdmail.usps.com/holdmail.
2. Submit a hold mail request by completing PS Form 8076 by visiting any of the nearby local Post Offices.
3Dial USPS Hold Mail Customer Service Number at 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) and submit the request.
- Does USPS Charge any extra fees for using USPS Hold Mail Service?
No, USPS offers the US Postal Service Hold Mail service absolutely free. It does not charge any extra fees for the same.
- For how long I can hold USPS Mail and Packages?
USPS Hold Mail service is offered for 30 days. For up to 30 (Thirty) days the users can hold their mail and packages. Also, hold mail service must be requested at least for 3 (Three) days. So, USPS Hold Mail service can be requested for 3 to 3o days.
- What to request for the USPS Hold Mail service for more than 30 days?
A user must register with the USPS Forward Mail Service offered by United States Postal Service by visiting nearby Post Office to request USPS hold mail for greater than 30 days of time.
- What if I want to pick up my hold mail before USPS Hold Mail request ends?
You can simply take the Held Mail and packages from the Post Offices even before the request date ends. When you pick up your mail, packages or letters before request ends the ‘Hold’ is canceled automatically and regular mail delivery will resume on the next Postal business day.
- Can I authorize someone to pickup hold mail?
A request for holding mail can be submitted by anyone from the address or their authorized Third-party agents. The third- party agents must be authorized by the customer to do so.
- How to contact USPS Hold Mail Phone Number or USPS Customer Service to get help online or on the phone?
You can call USPS Hold Mail Help Phone Number at 1-800-344-7779 seven days a week, including holidays at 7:00 a.m. ET to 11:00 p.m. ET.
A user can also send an Email to [email protected] Give details about your name, address, and phone number in case our technical support personnel need to ask additional questions.