How to track USPS Mail or Package?
- Online: Track USPS Package Online at USPS.COM/Tracking.
- By text: Track USPS Mail by sending a text message to 28777 (2USPS) with your tracking number as the content of the message.
- By smartphone: Download USPS Mobile Application for Android and iOS and get updated about your live package status.
- By phone: To obtain tracking information on an international package, customers can call 1-800-222-1811 or for telecommunications device for the Deaf/Teletypewriter (TDD/TTY), call 1-800-877-8339.
Does USPS Charge any extra for the USPS Tracking Service?
If your shipment or package does not belong to USPS Marketing Mail parcels then USPS offers a free tracking service on the package. USPS does not take any charge for the same which simply mean a user has to pay for that product’s postage, and tracking is included with it without any extra cost. Commercial mailing service parcels and packages will require an extra cost for including USPS Tracking service. The USPS tracking service is included automatically at the time of using the USPS Package & Shipments.
How to find USPS Tracking Number?
There are many regions where a user can find the tracking code. A user can find the USPS Tracking Number at following areas.
- On the USPS Post Office shipping receipt
- On the sales receipt if bought insurance at the USPS Post Office
- In the email confirmation if shipped online at www.usps.com
- In the shipping confirmation email which is received from an online retailer
- At the bottom peel-off portion of the USPS Tracking label
What does USPS Tracking Number look like?
There are different types of tracking numbers depending on the mail services you have selected to send or receive the package. Followings are the different types of USPS Tracking Numbers.
- USPS Tracking®9400 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Priority Mail®9205 5000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Certified Mail®9407 3000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Collect On Delivery Hold For Pickup9303 3000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Global Express Guaranteed®82 000 000 00
- Priority Mail Express International®EC 000 000 000
- US Priority Mail Express®9270 1000 0000 0000 0000 00 EA 000 000 000
- US Priority Mail International®CP 000 000 000
- The US Registered Mail™9208 8000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Signature Confirmation™9202 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
How long does USPS take to deliver mail?
Contact USPS Customer Care after
|First-Class Mail®||1 to 3 days(average time)||After 5 or more Days from the date of expected delivery|
|Priority Mail®||1, 2, or 3 days (average time)||After 5 or more Days from the date of expected delivery|
|Priority Mail Express®||1 to 2 days (guaranteed delivery)||Guaranteed Delivery Date/Time Missed|
|USPS Retail Ground®||2 to 8 days (average time)||After 14 or more Days from the date of expected delivery|
|Media Mail®||2 to 8 days (average time)||After 14 or more Days from the date of expected delivery|
|Bound Printed Matter||2 to 8 days (average time)||After 14 or more Days from the date of expected delivery|
|USPS Marketing Mail®||3 to 10 days (average time)||After 14 or more Days from the date of expected delivery|
Where to contact for USPS Customer Service?
Domestic & International USPS Tracking Phone Number- 1-800-222-1811
USPS Tracking Customer Service Center
- Email: USPS Customer Service
- Call: 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777)
- TDD/TTY Relay: Call 1-800-877-8339. Ask for 1-800-275-8777
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET
I hope this post has helped you tracking your USPS Shipment using the USPS Tracking Number at usps.com. If you still have any troubles in finding or tracking USPS Package or mail then visit our official site now.